450 Bella Vista Avenue , Belvedere • $3,295,000
This elegant and stylish residence is perfectly situated on a sunny street to street lot with gorgeous views of the bay, Belvedere lagoon, Angel Island, Raccoon Straits, the twinkling hills of Tiburon and the Corinthian Yacht Club. Originally built in the late 1800’s, the home has been tastefully remodeled with top of the line appliances and designer finishes throughout.
On the main level the gracious living room is highlighted by the expansive front entertaining room with its breathtaking views and original charm. The dining room leads way to the gourmet kitchen with slab marble counters, Thermador appliances throughout, high ceilings and a butler’s pantry. The luxurious private master suite is expansive with a steam shower, soaking tub, large built-in walk in closet and extra space for an office. Downstairs are two additional bedrooms, two bathrooms and a family room/den with access to the gardens.
Watch the sun rise over Angel Island and take in all the beauty Belvedere has to offer!
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, family room/den.
- Bright and expansive living room with entertaining room and adjacent dining room, all highlighted with custom Hubbardton Forge light fixtures and sweeping views of the bay.
- Powder room on main level with modern finishes.
- Beautifully updated kitchen with high ceilings, marble counters, designer lighting, butler’s pantry and Thermador appliances.
- Custom oak flooring throughout with heated floors on the lower level, master bath and porch.
- Private and expansive master suite with views, room for an office.
- Elegant master bath highlighted by custom Porcelanosa tiles throughout, automated skylights, steam shower, soaking tub, tv and grand walk in closet.
- The lower level is ideal for families or guests with two large bedrooms, two additional bathrooms and a family room that leads to the gardens.
- Charming gated entry with stone steps leading to the front porch.
- Detached two car garage located nearby.
- Street to street lot.
- Conveniently located - short walk to town and ferry.
At A Glance
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 3244 sq ft
- Lot size 0.0884